For our daughter’s birthday this year, she received a gift…
I Am a Shaken Parent.
Parenting is not the same as having kids. It’s not even the same as being a parent. We’re trying our best to muddle our way through, and so far, I think we’re doing good enough. This site is my attempt to keep myself accountable to reflecting, processing, and learning about myself and my family. I not only want to share that with you, I want input and reflections from you as well. It probably does take a village to raise a child, and the internet makes for an awfully large village. Maybe you will recognize your own family in these posts. Please feel free to leave comments on your own thoughts and feelings. God knows we could use all the help and input we can get!
If you would like to subscribe to this blog and receive email alerts of any new posts, send me email at [email protected]
- Why Crib Is Important for Your Baby?
- How to Check the Temperature under Arm for the Babies Using a Digital Thermometer?
- How to Make Babies Sleep Well
- Yes and No At the Same Time
- Gathering Nuts, The Wall, and Other Mixed Metaphors For Consequences
- Spammers Are Children, Children Are Spammers
- The Key To Humor Is Poop
- Love, Frailty, and Too Much Corn
- Ring Pops Are Whack
- A Baby For All Ages