2) I resolve to eat more pureed vegetables. Or at least not act so disgusted when they land on my hand.
3) I resolve to learn all the verses to “Hush Little Baby.”
4) I resolve to develop my upper body strength by working out at home, lifting weights in my arms. Starting, let’s say, at 13 pounds, and gradually increasing throughout the year.
5) I resolve to increase my laundry duties from once a week to twice a week, possibly renegotiating in the spring to three times a week.
6) I resolve to give up caring about what gets spilled on the bedspread.
7) I resolve to trust babysitters more.
8) I resolve to learn the migration patterns of stuffed giraffes and plush monkeys.
9) I resolve to buy more picture frames.
10) I resolve to hear my beautiful little girl laugh at least once every day.
Happy New Year to you all!